We meet weekly for worship at 4pm on Sundays at the St. Stephen’s Church Hall (W12 8JJ) in Shepherd’s Bush at the corner of Uxbridge Rd and Coverdale Rd.
Our Facebook page is here
Vision: To facilitate a church planting movement in London that sees the Kingdom of God advance both across London and across the world
Mission: To establish a multicultural church planting church in West London that is working to see the love and mercy of God expressed through verbal proclamation and practical deeds of service.
- Trust in God’s promises to build His kingdom
- Gospel of grace which we accept with humility
- Reliance upon the Spirit through prayer
- Reconciled community marked by sharing life together
- Justice & mercy shown to the widow, fatherless, immigrant and poor
- Worship with both joy and contextually creative use of tradition
What do we believe?
Like all Christian churches we hold to the ‘ecumenical creeds’ (the Apostles’ Creed, the Nicene Creed, the Chalcedonian Creed and the Athanasian Creed), which are statements of essential Christian beliefs, written in the early centuries of the Christian church.
The church body we are part of is the ‘International Presbyterian Church’ (IPC), which includes churches in England, Scotland and continental Europe. A summary of what is distinctive about IPC churches can be found here.
Please prayerfully consider giving financially to the work of New City. New City’s bank details are:
New City International Presbyterian Church; Barclays Bank; Sort Code #20-35-93; Account #23606562